(Photographer: Donna Trope) Make-up by Georgina Graham
GEORGINA GRAHAM: "With this look I wanted the skin to feel fresh and clean so I skipped on foundation and just used a small amount of Sunday Riley Tinted Primer with a soft buffing brush to neutralise any redness.  
With the eyes I kept to a sweet pink colour palette using Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick Colour in Pink Opal over the eyelids as a base before adding a further dimension with Kiko Water Eyeshadow in Baby Rose.  
For the dark crease through the socket I used Make Up Forever Eye Pencil in Taupe before blending out with a pencil brush and then loading up on MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara on the top & bottom lash. 
To create that lilac lip I used Serge Lutens Lipstick in Mauve de Swann and then added highlights to the skin with RMS Living Luminizer."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top